1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,
    did you know MechoPirate is totally not-for-profit and relies on donations from members such as yourself to stay alive?
    If you enjoy the site and can help us please consider making a donation to keep the site alive, every $1 helps, you can read more regarding our plight here: Our Plea for Help

Or alternatively you can Donate directly but using this link here: Donate Here
  3. Hi Guest,
    Please read our new staff approved rules for the site, any problems with the rules then feel free to contact a member of the team.
    Please ensure you familiarise yourself with these new rules as they have now become the official ruleset of the MechoPirate Site and are now being enforced.
    https://www.mechopirate.com/threads/general-rules-of-the-forum.4/

Many Thanks

MechoPirate Administration & Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Reporting Broken Links

Some of you might have noticed by now that at the bottom of the threads there is a new button called Report Broken Links. This little piece of code has been hand-coded by the MechoPirate Admin Team and we are pleased to say this is now working better than we anticipated
    Lets say a member by the name of peterparker puts a post up with a movie and 6 download links but none of those links work, Rather than skipping past them we ask if you can please click the
    Report Broken Links button and notify the author who can then either re-upload using mirrors OR trash the thread.
    As we run the site for the community and so many people frequent our site this is our way of asking for a little help, not only is it going to save many man hours per week it will also keep the content fresh and active for you all and encourage frequent visitation rather than sporadic

We thank you for your assistance with this matter and hope you all enjoy the wonderful treats that MechoPirate has to offer

MechoPirate Admin Team
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are currently on the look out for moderators. this means that we will need to expand the team to include more dedicated members which will help our current team handle the forums, your duties will be clear and a certain level of maturity is required if you even want to be considered for the position Section Moderator. Members can PM MechoPirate for an application, what you post will define what type of moderator you will be and ultimately if you are suitable to handle it. Members who constantly troll will not be considered, as mentioned before a certain level of maturity is required and as a moderator your view towards members will change drastically.

If you would like to be considered for the position Start a Thread in the Announcements: Applications Section or PM MechoPirate with why you would be suitable. We are looking for dedicated members only, simply visiting the forums once every week will not be accepted. You are expected to be very active to handle both reports & threads without being told to, you will be working relevantly independent and must be able to make the judgment calls necessary for the job and yes, this could involve warning and even banning friends. those who are successful will be given moderator powers in the section they request and a free S-VIP VIP name for when they are off duty.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to warez-bb

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by slave99, Nov 1, 2016.

If you don't see any download link or link was broken. Please use Report Broken Link button to request new link.
  1. slave99

slave99 Member

I hope this isn't against the rules to post about another board.

I have had a warez-bb account for years an use it every day. The other day without warning whilst I was on the site, I got a message that said the account appeared to be inactive and in order to continue I have to give my email for then to send an activation email. The email never arrived. I have tried over and over again. I never receive an email, and of course I can't log in to ask what is going on. So is there anyone out there who can help me contact someone in the know at warez-bb?

Pleeeaase!

Thanks

David

2. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

David, what is your name at warez-bb? I'll see if I can help you

3. slave99

slave99 Member

name at warez-bb is slave99
    Thanks for anything you can do...

4. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

What was your email address used on that site? Have you changed it?

5. slave99

slave99 Member

6. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

David, I cannot log into warez-bb either. I entred forgot password and they said sent but never arrived, I created a new acount but confirmation never arrived either. Googled "warez-bb.org activation email not received" and found many people with same problem. I'll try again another time but read some of the google answers..
    Bill

7. slave99

slave99 Member

Yeah, the same problem as I have. I also note that at the bottom of the index page it says there are like 800 people logged in and yet only lists 2 or 3. My guess is there is a technical problem there and eventually it will get sorted out.

Thanks for your effort on my behalf. If I get back in I will email you here to let you know the score....

David

8. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

Interesting..now I get this response when attempting to open the site:
    Heroku | No such app
    There is no app configured at that hostname.
    Perhaps the app owner has renamed it, or you mistyped the URL.

9. slave99

slave99 Member

Yes, I got that too. My guess is the site will be down for a bit, it's happened before. I noticed yesterday not long before that message came up, that whilst it said there were hundreds of members online, the list of memebrs just said "none" so obviously it was not working right then.

Fingers crossed it will be back soon.

10. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

I joined the warez-bb.org group on Facebook and many other commented on the same problem.. Have to wait until they fix it.

11. cab4241

cab4241 New Member

is there any other site like it with users to provide keys?

12. rainman

rainman French Global Moderator Staff Member

keys for what?

13. bum4evr

bum4evr Active Member

Things seem to change often in the world of warez.. Hugefiles gone... awesomedl has not had new TV shows in a week and seems down as well... and now warez-bb.... hey at least we have THIS board :)

14. cab4241

cab4241 New Member

eg for like kaspersky, norton etc

15. rainman

rainman French Global Moderator Staff Member

not looked closely at all of them, but you should find the related crack with the dl, as a separate file of the AV you want, it's just not mentioned in the file body

16. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

Warez-BB is back up again. They have posted this announcement:
    >>> WE ARE BACK <<<
    We are sorry for the downtime but we are back now
    However there will be a lot more work to do until we are back up completely
    A few things affected will be the search, search updates, members on line, outgoing email, etc.. as all is restored these affected features will return

You may experience an occasional 500 error due to the heavier than normal server load in the beginning
    This will automatically be corrected in the days to come as we get the servers set back up, but for now a refresh of the page should fix it

17. slave99

slave99 Member

Still doesn't work for me, I have the exact same problem I had before the site crashed. See my original post at the top of this thread...

I'm hoping that as things get back to normal it will start working again... all I want is my account re-activated...

18. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

Any luck yet? If not, I'll try and contact their staff for help

19. slave99

slave99 Member

No luck yet. The site all seems to be up but I still get the same mesage and I never receive a reactivation email. if there's anything you can do I'd be grateful I was just assuming that it was not completely up and running yet.

20. brerrabbit

brerrabbit SUPER VIP

OK, sent a message to their staff leader. I'll wait for a reply.